Sunday, February 04, 2007

so, the Superbowl was a disaster for Chicago fans - sorry guys - I feel the pain...I just turned on HBO to see one of my favorite movies is on - That Thing You Do. Nice movie - I still like the movie though Liv Tyler does not seem "that" beautiful as she did once. I still like the drummer in the movie the best..

The book I am reading these days - "How to have a Beautiful Mind" is pretty interesting - though it's easier to preach than to practise for sure. Any fans of Edward de Bono out there? the only thing is I have read less than 15 pages in so many days - ofcourse not a page a day..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I actually work for Dr de Bono and have studied his material for several years. Anything you want to know?

R said...

that's interesting. I actually got the book as a gift - luckily not by someone who knew me well, else I might have taken it as a sign that I am a horrible conversationalist...what do you personally think of his work? would love to talk about some of the stuff he has written if you leave a means to communicate with you